FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I'm not using my membership. Can I give it to my friend to use? Memberships are non-transferrable or sharable. Only the individual whos name is on the account can use the membership.
2. Do you sell day passes? We are a membership-based facility. All guest must be member-sponsored (meaning a member must come and utilize the facility with the guest). Member-sponsored guests may pay $10 per visit to utilize the facility as a guest.
3. I have old paper guest passes. Are you accepting those? Yes, are currently accepting old guest passes at any time without member-sponsorships. Individuals must check in at the front desk and sign a waiver prior to using the facility.
4. What are your pool hours? Our competition pool is open every day for lap swim. Hours are often fairly consistent, but can vary slightly depending on programming such as swim lessons, swim & dive meets, and group exercise classes. Our Family Pool hours are determined by lifeguard availability, because we need at least 4 lifeguards at one time in order to safely open the family pool. We typically have an average of 3 Family Swim times per week. During Family Swim, all the water features are on and all ages are welcome. You can find hours for both pools on our schedules page under the facility tab, or at this link: https://www.slfac.com/schedules
5. Can I be in a group fitness class and on a waitlist for another class at the same time slot? Yes, but you will not be automatically moved up the waitlist; You will need to monitor the class in the App and if you see an opening in the class you are on the waitlist for, you will need to call into the desk to have the change made
6. I am on the waitlist for a class, how do I know if I get into the class? If you are moved off the waitlist and into the class, the system will send you an email.
7. I received an email that I came off the waitlist too late to attend the class, will I get charged the late fee? No, we monitor for this before applying the late fees. Although it is helpful to still call us when you see the email to let us know you will not be attending the class.
8. I paid the $4 per class fee in the app but then withdrew from the class by the deadline. What happened to the $4 I paid? The $4 was placed as a credit on your account to be used for a future class. However, the phone app is not able to use account credits, so please call into the desk to sign up for your next class so that your credit can be used; let the desk know at the time of the registration that you want to use your credit to pay for the class.
9. When does group fitness class registration close? Morning Classes - 7:00am Evening Classes - 4:00pm